It’s Amazon only better! Get business-only pricing and quantity discounts, just for having a FREE Amazon Business Account. I buy all of my consumables from foam brushes to shop paper towels to thermal printer refills through it and I save on average 10-15% off the regular Amazon prices!!
What is an Amazon Business Account?
It’s a FREE program through Amazon that is specifically for Businesses, large and small, to save money on products they regularly purchase on Amazon but use for their Business, as well as analytic tools for tracking expenditures over time that can help forecast your consumable and COGS expenses.
Click through here for a FREE Amazon Business Account
Why would I want an Amazon Business Account?
- Separate Business vs Personal Amazon expenses – make Tax time soooo much easier
- Connect your Team and Control their Roles and share access to business-only prices
- Amazon Tax Exemption Program (ATEP) – If you have a Resale Tax Certificate you can purchase tax-exempt
- Quantity Discounts – Save up to 10% with Quantity Discounts starting as low as two items.
- Buy Wholesale – Buy wholesale business supplies in Case pack quantities to get deep savings – from printer paper to Amazon branded products.
- Use Request for Quote for discounted pricing on high-volume single-SKU purchases (>$10K or >999 units), saving time on negotiations with sellers.
- Set a Recurring Delivery through Subscribe & Save for frequently purchased products, while earning an immediate 5% discount on eligible items and up to 15% when you have 5 or more subscriptions arriving on the same day, to the same address
- Save time with Reorder Lists that let you quickly reorder the items you buy most.
- Separate Amazon Business App available for your phone
- Fast, free shipping – Get free shipping on qualifying orders of $25 or more
Will your business qualify for an Amazon Business Account?
To set up an Amazon Business account, you’ll need to create a new Amazon account and provide some basic business information:
- Identification Document – This can be a copy of your driver’s license, passport, immigration document, or other government-issued identification.
- Contact Information – This includes the email address and phone number of the primary contact person. It’s recommended to use a business email address – firstname.lastname@example.org instead of a gmail or free email address. Make sure to use a different phone number than you use for your personal Amazon account.
- Address Verification Document – This can be a copy of your business lease, a utility bill, or a government-issued document with your business address. It can be your home address, just as long as a Business License or even a Business Cell phone bill shows your home address with your Business Name on it.
- Payment Information – This can be your Credit Card information, or your Bank Account information.
- Tax Identification Number – This is a unique identification number that is assigned to businesses by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) – For my application, I included my LLC Corporation Number I received from my Secretary of State as well as my EIN number I received from the IRS.
In addition to these documents, Amazon may also ask for additional information, such as your business name, address, contact details, business type, the date your business was founded, the number of employees you have, etc. They want to make sure you’re operating a Business and not just an individual trying to get a discount.
Once you register, it takes us up to 3 business days to verify your account. After Amazon verifies your business credentials, you will be able to sign in and enjoy the Amazon Business Account savings and features.
- Do Sole Proprietors qualify? YES
- What does it cost? it’s FREE!!!